Just imagine you could be Richard Branson, Elon Musk, Oprah Winfrey, Gina Rinehart, Husain Bolt, or Steve Jobs for a day, a week, or how about an entire year.

I’m of course not suggesting that you become them physically, but rather mentally, emotionally and psychologically.

Just imagine you started thinking like one of these iconic legends.

How would that change your life?

How would that transform your choices, decisions, and actions?

You can stop imagining now because it is very possible to recreate excellence that only the best people reach.

With modeling, you can duplicate extraordinary results of high achievers by mirroring their conscious and unconscious behavior.

We have all heard the statement, Monkey see, monkey do, right?

Well if that’s thats the case, I ask you, why then invent mediocrity when you can copy genius?

We all know that a child doesn’t pay as much attention to what their parents say or command as s/he does to what they do.

A very big part of a child’s personality development is modeling their role models – they want to be like them; in the early age, that means especially their parents and other caretakers.

That’s why we say that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

With age, the interest to model other successful people and have role models declines in most people, as does the interest to learn new things.

There are many reasons for that, from ego defense to a lack of curiosity, fixed mindset, intellectual limitations, general laziness, and so on.

Much like people stop reading books, exploring the world and acquiring new competences, so they stop mirroring their role models.

But here’s the trick.

Even if you stop looking up to your role models, you’re still influenced by the people who surround you.

That’s why you can hear over and over again that you are the average of the 5 people you spend most time with.

You maybe didn’t have a choice about who to model when you were a child.

But you can absolutely choose who your role models and people who surround you will be in your adult age.

If you’re going to model anyway, make sure you are modeling the right kind of people.

Besides reading books and regularly experimenting with new things in my life, modeling is one of the fastest ways how I learn about life and develop new skills.

I regularly read biographies and watch documentaries about successful people I admire.

From Nelson Mandela, Alexander the Great, Marcus Aurelius to Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Elon Musk and others.

It always greatly motivates and inspires me.

Whoever I meet, I usually ask them many different questions to understand them and learn from them.

I really get interested in a person’s life – how they think, experience reality, where they blossom and what are their struggles.

And people love to talk about these things.

I always surround myself with people who are more successful than I am.

With investors, scholars, entrepreneurs, scientists, and so on.

There are so many clubs, meetups, communities, associations and co-working places you can join and meet people smarter than you.

No matter how smart we are, on the basic level we are still monkeys.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Thus, make sure you choose your role models and people you spend time with very carefully.

You are modeling people around you, whether you want to or not, even in your adult years.

Make sure modeling is working to your advantage and accelerates your personal growth.

Who are you learning from?

P.S. If you're interested in exploring the possibility of working with me one on one- so you too can have a business that’s profitable and enjoyable - I have space for a couple new clients!

To see if we're a good fit, simply comment “Model” below.

If you're not quite ready for that, why not click this hashtag and join our community #livelongdigitalcommunity where I will answer any questions you have about modeling success and creating a business that’s remarkable.